- Our Products
- Robotic Welding Machine
Robotic Welding Machine
Kemppi Robotic Welding Machine
|Fuse||35 A (delayed)|
|Wire Feeding Speed||30m/minute|
A7 MIG Welder is the state-of-the-art solution for robotic arc welding, ideal for integration with any robot brand. It is a complete, perfectly balanced process package that includes a welding gun, wire feeder, power source, and cooling unit. The equipment is designed to meet the highest Kemppi standards, which guarantee reliable welding performance with no compromises.
The Kemppi Wise software provides added value for customers by significantly improving welding speed, boosting production efficiency, and enabling the same equipment to be used for a variety of welding tasks.
The system's modern, browser-based user interface allows easy access to the power source from a standard computer with a regular browser. This enables unprecedented savings in setup time and provides quality control benefits throughout the equipment’s life cycle.
- Quick and easy integration with any robot brand with modern fieldbus hardware modules.
- Access to the power source from an external computer via ethernet with a regular web browser. No extra programs needed. Enables radical savings in setup time, as well as quick and easy parameter configuration, system management, and monitoring throughout the equipment’s life cycle.
- Increased productivity and a short payback period thanks to the Wise software and a wide range of available functions. Wise processes are fine-tuned and pre-set to optimize productivity with welding speeds typically used in automated welding. The same equipment can be used for a wide variety of welding tasks and applications.
- A comprehensive, completely balanced package from one supplier results in significant savings in time and effort when integrating the arc-welding package with the robot application.
- Suitable for any industry using robotic welding for thin and thick mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum components.
- Enhanced arc ignition functionality (Touch Sense Ignition) delivers minimum spatter and stabilizes the arc immediately after ignition.
- The robust wire feeding casing with integrated wire feeder controller electronics enables faster and more accurate control with better resistance to external interference.
- An integrated gas-flow sensor in the wire feeder enables the shielding gas flow to be monitored closer to the arc by default – no need for additional sensors.
- Search voltage level for the system can be set up freely from web browser interface